Monday 26 July 2010

Summer flowers

I'm back from my holiday - LOL, if you can call it such! Two weeks of walking isn't everyone's idea of a holiday but I had a great time. It was very challenging which made it all the more rewarding and it was wonderful to see England so close up and personal; the Lakes were spectacular but no more so than the North Yorkshire Moors which had their own special beauty.


So, on to today's card - I'm entering this in Sir Stampalot Challenge and also Saturday Sketch. I have used October Afternoon Thrift Shop: Needs Paint papers. I love these papers and really had to make myself use them rather than just keep them on my shelf and take them off and look at them every now and again :) I've coloured the stamped image in with copics and tried to give the card a bit of a distressed look.

Hubby got himself the new IPhone and I've got his old one. He thought it was very intuitive and didn't need much instruction to use but that was before he gave it to me! I'm just off to have a play with it now and see what scrapping Apps I can download.....

Thanks for looking,

Sue
x

4 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Sue,
That sounds like my kind of holiday!
Your card is wonderful, thank you for entering it into the challenge at Sir Stamapalot this month.
Clare x

chris said...

Hi Sue, so pleased you had a good time, at least you had reasonable weather.
I'm with you they are just the best papers, I want to use them all the time.

your card is beautiful , love the layout its perfect.
hope you are well love chris xx

thanks for playing along in the Sir Stampalot challenge.

Jo said...

What a fabulous card! I love it :)
Thanks for joining us this week at sketch saturday
Jo xx

pinky said...

Gorgeous card Sue, great sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot.
Pinky