Wednesday 28 July 2010

Spider Henry

Look at this wonderful digital image of Spider Henry illustrated by Alison Acton for Whiff of Joy - and it's FREE - you can get it here.

The design team have made some super cards and there is a gallery for everyone to post their cards - It always surprises me how everyone's card is so different even when using the exact same image.

I've coloured the image in with Copics and then used glossy accents over the red parts. I've cut the web on my Silhouette along with the background circle/arrow. I wasn't sure where I was going with this one and just about made it up as I went along. My nephew has a birthday early August so think this one will be spinning it's way to him.

So, that's two cards this week and I really must now get on with my holiday journal.....

Thanks for looking,

Sue
x

3 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow hun you have made one brilliant card,with that image,its just awesome,hugs cheryl xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Babes - That's a totally awesome card, your nephew will love it. Hugs and Kisses xxxx

chris said...

Love what you have done with the image sue its perfect. so lovely to see you yesterday. hugs chris xx