Thursday 28 January 2010

Wings of Hope

Posted by Picasa
This beautiful carousel Pegasus is drawn by Crissy Armstrong "I drew this carousel angel horse with wings, and we have called it, “Wings of Hope”. From now until the end of February 2010, this limited edition digital image will be available to purchase, exclusively in Whimsy’s online shop. Whimsy has agreed to donate all proceeds from the sale of this stamp, minus the Paypal fees to the American Red Cross disaster relief fund for Haiti."

I have used my Silhouette to cut the outline of the image and then coloured in with Copics. It all looks a bit faded on the screen, but looks a bit brighter in reality. I've used Kaisercraft papers to back it onto. It was tempting to go overboard on the embellishments, but I've kept it simple and have let Pegasus remain the focus.

Thanks for looking,

Sue



2 comments:

cheryl said...

oh sue this is gojus just love the iamge hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

chris said...

Hi sue this is so lovely,I love the colours.hope you are well,
love chris xx