Sunday 24 January 2010

Saturday Sketch

You know how it is, you start off on one blog and then follow a link to another and then another and before you know, you forget where you started! Well, today that happened and I ended up at Saturday Sketch blog.
I love doing sketch challenges, they give me focus and today I made a couple of cards using images off the Silhouette online store. which I fell in love with the minute I saw them. Yet again I have used Daisy Bucket papers, my favourite :) and bazzil card. I'm thinking ahead as it's my birthday in March and if I am lucky enough to receive any presents, I will already have two thank-you cards ready to go. I couldn't make my mind up which one to put forward for the challenge so I have done both. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

cheryl said...

oh these are so cute hun hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

chris said...

Hi Sue
Just found you, was looking on smudges and thought I recognise that face..
these cards are fantastic as is your blog.
have a nice week love chris xx