Saturday 30 January 2010

Another Wings of Hope card

Another card using the Wings of Hope digital stamp which you can get here.

I've treated myself to a crafting goodie - can you guess what it is?

A nifty mini sewing machine - it's fab! I had been wondering what to spend my John Lewis vouchers on and as I love the look of sewing on cards and my hand stitching is rubbish decided to get this. I've only had a quick play but had no problems with it so far. Expect to see lots more stitching on cards, LOL.

I've coloured Pegasus in with Whispers brushstrokes and cut out all embellishments on my Silhouette. Again, good old Daisy Bucket papers used for the matting.

Thanks for looking,

Sue

1 comment:

chris said...

wow sue another beautiful card. the sewing machine looks great I'm a bit tempted as mine is really playing up, maybe if I say I'll buy a new one Hubby will look at my old on and see if he can mend it!!! have a nice rest of your weekend love chris xx