Tuesday 10 March 2009

And there's more.....

This card is for Anne. She was kind enough to buy me some very nice-smelling Bodylotion, umm hope she's not trying to tell me something! And, she bought me some rather fantastic embellishments, some of which I have used on her card.
I am not altogether too happy with this card. It is a bit too purple on purple. I have used a darker purple ink brushed over the top of the flowers and the wording to distinguish between the two colours. I also stuck a Butterfly embellishment on, after I had scanned the card in.
This card is for Bev. It is very similar to the other flower pots thank you card. I used the same templates but embossed the background with the Cuttlebug and, more importantly, used the Alphabet stamps that Bev bought me for my birthday for the word Thanks.
I got the Cuttlebug out again for this card and embossed the background. I used the free papers with February Making Cards magazine and cut out the frame with my Silhouette.

No comments: