Tuesday 3 February 2009

February, already! I have been busy playing around on my Silhouette and learning lots more things to do on it. I seem to spend an awful lot of time on UK Scrappers - I am now able to access the templates pages and there are thousands of wonderful designs so it is easy to lose a few hours browsing!

I made this card using the Joanna Sheen Boutique CD - the topper and backing papers are off it only using my Silhouette to cut out the buckle.

I cut the bookmark from a template and ran it through my cuttlebug, highlighting the swirls with my clear Sakura gel pen. I then used flocking for the cat to give it texture. I belong to a reading group and on the back of the bookmark I have cut and glued on all the books we have read since we started the group back in 2005!

No comments: