Sunday 25 January 2009

I haven't made a card at all this week, I've been trying out a few techniques for a stamp that I have, Limited Edition Daisy, which I am finding quite hard to be inspired. It's a medallion which is fun but the daisy flower itself is white and I can't think what to use as a white, so I've been trying various pens, paints, etc.

I've also been trying to get my head round Inkscape, a software programme that works well with the Silhouette, designing and then cutting on it. At the moment I am on basics and finding that difficult! Still, perseverance is all that's needed, I hope....

A nice thing happened this week, my friend's son telephoned me to thank me for the guitar card that I had made for his birthday, aw...how sweet, is that?!

I have been busy this weekend, converting our study into my craft room! How fantastic is that?!! Can't say often enough what a wonderful husband I have. Will post pictures when it's fully converted.

No comments: