Saturday 15 December 2012

It's starting to feel a lot like Christmas...

More cards:


I think that's about it for this year.  I've used the Silhouette to make these cards, they're really simple but very effective, I think.
And here's Steve, putting up the Merry Christmas bunting, again cut out on my silhouette.
I'm about ready now, just a couple more presents to buy, maybe, and just a little bit more wrapping presents up.  I've got a Secret Santa party tomorrow which should be good fun.


I've got a couple more projects to complete before Christmas and will post photos when finished, possibly :)

Thanks for looking

Sue
x


1 comment:

cheryl said...

ow hun these are amazing see you have not lost your wonderful touch,just wanted to pop over to say happy Christmas,and to say bless you for all your wonderful support love hugs Cherylxxxx