Thursday 23 February 2012

Project Life - January

I've decided this year to do Project Life in digital form - I loved doing the paper version last year but ended up with such a big album that I thought doing it in digital format and having it printed out as a photobook would be the best option this year.  I'm not at all accomplished in digital scrapbooking so am taking the "easy" way by using Becky Higgins digital kit - Turquoise Edition available from Jessica Sprague and just using the odd embellishment.  Hopefully throughout the year my skills will develop.....
So, here's January 2012:
Week 1 - left
Week 1 - right 
Week 2 - Left
Week 2 - right
Week 3 - left
Week 3 - right
Week 4 - left
week 4 - right
The quality of the photo's isn't very good - I'd lowered the resolution to enable upload but think I may need to up it just a bit.

Thanks for looking,

Sue

1 comment:

cheryl said...

oh Hun what brilliant layouts,they are just perfect,great way to tell the story,hugs Cherylxxxx