Tuesday 7 February 2012

Catching up and new layout

Finished off a couple of layouts that I had started in Lisa's classes at Sir Stampalot.  It's been so long ago now that I couldn't remember where all the little bits and pieces were supposed to go.  I am sure I took a photo but couldn't find it, so I just did what I could.  It feels good to be completing unfinished layouts, yay so good.




I've started my son's album and this is a baby layout.  The baby Template is from the Silhouette store (designer Alaa'K) - it was a bit of a challenge to cut it out as it's 12 x 12 grid and I don't have a CAMEO - yet :)  So, I cut it out in two parts and then stuck them together.  I have filled the squares with images from the Silhouette store.  The stork is K1 memories, Baby Boy from Samantha Walker, rattle Lori Whitlock, Hello Sweet Baby Alaa'K, teddy bear Rivka Wilkins.

Thanks for looking,

Sue

1 comment:

cheryl said...

oh wow these are stunning layouts Hun and the pictures are just so so beautiful Hugs Cherylxxxxx