Tuesday 3 January 2012

Fimo teddy

I've been wanting to have a play with Fimo (or any polymer clay) and thought it would be cool to make my own buttons and embellishments.  Well, I then had an idea, my friend is starting a new job and she likes teddies so why not have a go making one....honestly, nothing like setting myself a challenge is there.  The first thing I attempt is going to be a gift - although I did hand it over saying it's the thought that counts, lol.

For a first attempt I think it turned out ok, but not without mishaps.....as I took it out of the oven the head came off and then the arms!  All I can say is thank goodness for glue.  I made a simple card to go with the teddy and a little box to put Teddy in.

Thanks for looking,

Sue

2 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow sue this is amazing oh just adore this to bits,just brilliant happy new year too hun hugs Cherylxxx

Unknown said...

I've just started hearing about these life project journals. Sounds good but no more time for me.