Monday 5 December 2011

From that to THIS

I wanted to make a couple of stocking fillers that weren't going to cost the earth and take too long (as Christmas is coming way too sooon) but are personal to the person receiving them.

From that

I bought a couple of cheap(ish) notebooks and a sheet each of Orla Kierly and Kath Kidston wrapping paper.

To This


I pulled apart the binding on the notebook enough to be able to slip off the cover and then recovered the notebook in the wrapping paper. I put in some elastic to hold it together and then slipped the covers back on and used my bind it all to squeeze the bindings back in again.

I've only done one book so far but it was pretty easy and not too time consuming. I am probably going to add a little something on the front or may be on the inside of the cover just to personalise it a bit more.

Thanks for looking

Sue

2 comments:

jude said...

What fab idea for stocking filler,i love covering note books.Never thought to add on as prezzies maybe not this year as time creeping up.thanks for sharing have fab day
hugs judex 27

505whimsygirl said...

I'm a sucker for all things paper. What a great notebook!!!