Monday 18 April 2011

Project Life 2011 - Week 14

I started the week off with determination - I will exercise every day! And so I set myself a timetable which I find is an easier way to keep to a routine - and it worked as I got up early every morning and did my routine and I even managed to cycle into work a couple of times.
We had our monthly book group meet to review Room and get next month's choice. Room was very good so if you feel like a good read I highly recommend it.

We went to Nottingham to book Sean's accomodation for September - it's right smack in the centre of Nottingham and looks great - he's going to have a brilliant time! The weather was fab and we drove in my TT and had the hood down on the way back - magic. Whilst we were there, we went to Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem - supposedly the oldest pub in England which is steeped in history.
The sun was still strong enough to sit out early evening and enjoy a Kir Royale :) Haven't we been so lucky with the weather, so early in the season - I'm guessing the rain will come soon....
Thanks for looking,
Sue

1 comment:

Arlene said...

Thanks for your nice compliment on my title page over at BigPicture. Your PL is very inspirational as well. I am your newest follower. Would love for you to visit my blog.

Arlene.
http://waterdots.blogspot.com/