Tuesday 26 April 2011

Journalling Tags

My friend's son is going on a journey - Round the World - what a journey! Lucky thing, I am trying to persuade Steve that would be a good idea for us to do next year as his retirement present to us :)
I wanted to make something for him but knew he was limited on space so rather than making a big journal I hit upon the idea of tags. He's not going to be able to go into detail but he can just about get his thoughts down to remind him of where he's visiting. I've either used ready-made print and cut images from the Silhouette Store or made the images into a print and cut. I've inkedthe edges to give it a much travelled look, hope he has a fantastic time!
Thanks for looking,



1 comment:

cheryl said...

oh hun what a brilliant idea,just love what you have done,hugs cheryl xxxx