Saturday 21 March 2009

Photo Tag Book

I had seen these Tag Books and straight away I knew I just had to do one, my friend's daughter's birthday was the ideal occasion. All my inspiration came from Hayley, whose Tag Books are fabulous.



Some of the images are Tilda stamps, coloured in with my Whispers brushstrokes and cut out. The other girl images are Sarah Kay found on this website here. I printed them off and found a super tip off another site about "staying" the ink - just give a light spray of hairspray and the ink won't bleed when colouring in!

I used my Silhouette to cut the template book and to cut out all my papers and tags and for the text. The backing papers were mainly from the Papermania Scrumptions pack.

I loved making the book and can't wait to do another one, or something similar...

No comments: