Friday 27 March 2009

Crafting Friday

I had one day left of my annual leave to take before 1 April so decided to indulge myself and take today off specially for crafting.... how cool is that?! I'm having a great time and would love to make every Friday a crafting day :-) I've actually managed to finish off a mini calendar album that I had started for my daughter. It was supposed to be a Christmas pressie - so well past it's due date! Will post some pics later, once the glue has dried.

I'm going to have an hour or so now playing with my Silhouette learning how to print and cut which is where you can load clipart, print it and then cut it out on the Silhouette. Last time I tried this, it kept saying it couldn't read the registration marks. I didn't have time to play around with it then, so hopefully I should be able to get it going this time.....

No comments: