Saturday 11 October 2008

Sirstampalot Cricut Workshop

I didn't know what to expect from the Workshop at Sirstampalot but I wasn't disappointed. There were eight of us there with Chris as our Tutor. Chris had cut out all we needed from the Cricut machine and put into eight individual bags to make eight different cards. We then worked our way through the cards.

It was a great for me and I was introduced to lots of new techniques and plenty of tips. I had a go at shrink plastic which I loved! Will definitely try that again. We did lots of stamping and embossing - obviously, being at Sirstampalot!

The time whizzed by so quickly and I was amazed how many cards I had managed to make. Of course, it was all down to Chris' organisation and planning. I definitely want to go to another class - perhaps Gina's Watercolour Class.

Here's just a few of cards that I made.

No comments: