Saturday 4 October 2008

Craft Outing

I have had a wonderful afternoon browsing around Huntingdon Garden & Leisure Centre. There is a weekend of crafting and there were tables set up of lovely ladies giving demo's. I recognised one lady from Create and Craft. They were all very helpful, particularly the lady from DoCrafts. As soon as I spotted the Cuttlebug I immediately blurted out that I wanted one. The lady gave us a brilliant demo and it has made my mind up that this is the machine for me, I particularly love the embossing folders.

I grabbed myself a few bargains particularly the Sakura Souffle pens and Glitter Gel pens both at half price. I also bought some Twinkling H20's which I had seen demonstrated on Create and Craft. I can't wait to get started on some card making but have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow - I am off to a Cricut Workshop at Sirstampalot. Can't wait!

No comments: