Friday 27 September 2013

Travel journal - update

I had the most fantastic holiday in Santorini - it's such a beautiful island and the most perfect day is just relaxing with a nice cold glass of local Santorini wine, looking out over the caldera.  Of course, we did so much more and explored every little bit of the island, going from top to bottom, mostly travelling by local bus but also doing a whole lot of walking - and believe me, you need to be fit!

As most of my travel journal was already prepared, I just spent a little bit of time every couple of days (while relaxing on the sun beds around our pool - such a chore :)) writing up the journalling and sticking in the leaflets, tickets, etc that we had collected on our trips out.

Here are just a few pages to give a brief overview of how it looks once finished - it's way too big really, too big to go through the Bind it All, as I thought it would be.  Not to worry, it's Ok in the rings and the pages turn over ok.

When winter draws on and it's cold, dark and bleak outside, I've got a lovely reminder of summer to brighten my day.


Thanks for looking, and please feel free to comment or a link to your blog if you also made a travel journal - I would love to see it.

Sue
x



No comments: