Saturday 20 October 2012

Imagination Stencils & Sparkle Medium

A few weeks ago I popped up to my local craft shop, Sir Stampalot, and Imagination Crafts were there demonstrating their stencils and Sparkle Medium - the cards they had made were spectacular and very sparkling. I was tempted and bought a couple of stencils and a black and blue sparkle medium.
Next weekend I set about having a play - it wasn't as easy as it looked but I am sure it will get easier with practice.
Last night I eventually got around to making the toppers into cards.  The first one I kept simple using black and white.


On these two, I got my brayer out and used  a bit of ink on the background.  


I'm thinking this one might may a good card for men which I always find difficult.


Thanks for looking.

Sue




No comments: