Monday 17 September 2012

Birthday cards

A couple more cards that I've made - i've been so busy lately doing my digital project life.  It takes up most of my spare time!


The card above is made from paper that I got from The Range - we've got one in Peterborough now, yay!  I bought a frame from there last week which I've got big ideas for......

The card was inspired from Nichol Magouirk - I absolutely love all her designs and when I am particularly pushed for time, she is my first point of call for inspiration.

This second card is one that was nice and quick to make - my friend received a shop bought card like this for her birthday and I thought how easy it would be to make ...... I'm always stuck when it comes to making cards for men and think this is ideal.  I've cut it on my Silhouette and you can see on the second photo that there is a clever idea of using the tag from the present on the insert.


Thanks for looking,

Sue

No comments: