Friday 11 May 2012

School layout


I have been around, just not posted anything lately.  I've been busy making some bunting for my daughter's friend - will post that later.   This layout was done at Sir Stampalot in one of the lovely Lisa's classes.  I love the background folder by Kaisercraft and all the lovely little embellishments cut on the Cricut.

I had to search through my old albums to find some photos of my son when he was at school - it made me realise that throughout his 7 years at senior school, we had hardly any photographs of him!  My goodness, I can't believe out of all those years we just didn't take any.  I know better now, and take my camera with me everywhere :)

Thanks for looking,

Sue

1 comment:

cheryl said...

oh Hun that is one super layout,love all the elements,you have added and super colour,too hugs Cherylxxxx