Tuesday 10 January 2012

Another birthday card, same design as before but different colours - I think I like this colour theme better than the red and black, it's a bit softer and suits the person it's intended for.
I've been spending an inordinate amount of time trying to suss something out in Photoshop Elements and I am afraid it is defeating me - I've been on several forums asking for advice but to no avail.  I've one more option to try and if that doesn't work I am on the point of giving up - not something I do easily.  So, off I go and see if this last attempt works....fingers crossed x



2 comments:

cheryl said...

oh sue this is beautiful just love this to bits,really love the soft colours on this gorgeous work hugs cherylxxxxxx

Whimcees said...

Hello!

This is so pretty - very unique and great colors! Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane