Thursday 9 June 2011

Project Life 2011 - Week 22

What can I say, another week to post.

It's very scary how quickly time is passing - we're almost half way through the year already. I'm pretty sure that my album will be bulging at the seems but hopefully it will all fit in as I don't want to start a second album.

I saw a really good post on Ali Edwards' blog the other day, about the first year of her daughter and the album she had made - it is soo cute and I would love to do one for each of my two kids but I really don't think I have enough of the bits and pieces that make the albums so special - I've kept a few things from when they were babies and will have to go through them and see if there's enough.

Anyway, I've enough to do just keeping up to date with Project Life.

Thanks for looking,

No comments: