Wednesday 16 March 2011

Project Life 2011 - Week 9

My birthday was this week so I had a lot going on- and it was also our monthly reading group meeting which coincided with my birthday so my lovely friends all brought some lovely nibbles along and we celebrated it together. Managed to get lots of photos for the project - that's a good thing, because of this project I am taking loads more photos than I normally would. I got some fantastic presents from my friends and my lovely husband.

I had so much to say this week I've included an extra long journaller (Ali Edwards) - these are wonderful when you've got a bit extra to document.

A very useful present that I got from Steve was a Photoshop Elements 9 book - I'm really trying to get my head around Photoshop and sometimes it all comes together, like it did with my photomerge of all my birthday cards - I'm not saying it worked first time, but I got there in the end :)

Thanks for looking,

Sue
x


1 comment:

chris said...

Hi Sue belated Happy Birthday, pleased you had a good one.
this looks very interesting such alot of work involved.
hope you are ok love Chris xx