Wednesday 26 January 2011

Project Life 2011 - Week 3

Week 3

I'm finally managing to catch up - well, at least i'm only halfway through Week 4 and have managed to finish Week 3! I've used images from the online silhouette store to help with the journalling tags. You won't believe how many times i've wished that I could have had Becky Higgins kit to make it easier, but when it's all done, I am pleased with it and at least it's a bit different to the kit version.


My aim this week is to do most of Week 4 before Friday as i go on holiday on Saturday, yay!!! I'll be able to take lots of photos and will have a lot of catching up when I get back so the more I can do before I go away, the better.

OK, I'm off to the post office now to post yet another item that my son forgot to take with him back to Uni :)

Thanks for looking,
Sue
x

No comments: