Tuesday 18 January 2011


How can it already be the middle of January? Probably something to do with the fact that I am always behind in my projects and trying to squeeze in as much as I can in as little time as possible :). I didn't make any new year's resolutions but I did kinda promised myself to finish one project before starting another, and broke that promise almost immediately! Still trying to finish off my December Daily 2010 I decided to take part in Project Life 2011. I had put off doing this as Becky Higgins Project Life kit is not available in the UK and it would mean putting it together myself but in the end, I decided to give it a go. Needless to say, I am way behind with it. I've taken the photographs but not done any journalling yet and then I got sidetracked by doing a layout using a 12 x 12 as my introduction.
I've used a sketch by Nichol Magourirk I'm not really sure I like the off-straight top half - it's annoying me every time I looked at it, lol. I'm pretty much a neat and tidy layout kind of gal bhopefully it will grow on me, cos I'm not doing it again - it took me hours to do it.

I've used various October Afternoon papers and elements have been cut in the Silhouette.

Thanks for looking,

Sue

No comments: