Saturday 20 November 2010

It's all coming together..

Finally decided on the patterned paper to use for my December Daily - I was going to use October Afternoon but couldn't get it right now, are you like me? Deciding upon something and then wanting it straight away! So, opted for My Minds Eye Dear Santa, which I love so am very happy with my choice. A bit pricey but well worth it :) I've made a few more acetates and put together some of the numbers.


It's very exciting - I'll just have to make sure that what I'm journalling each day is equally exciting :)

Have a nice weekend,

Sue
x

1 comment:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Your papers and transparencies are wonderful and I can't wait to see the end results. I'm never at a loss for words, but it's remembering to get that picture everyday. This is my first attempt at the December Daily. I failed miserably at the Week in the Life...and that was only 7 days. Well, here's for trying again! At least this time I have my pages ready! HA!