Saturday 30 October 2010

The Graduate

I've been so busy these past few weeks. For October half term I looked after my two nephews and it was so much fun but boy, what a responsibility. It was loving having them but I must admit to enjoying the handing back :)

I started this layout a couple of weeks ago and have just finished it off today. It was adapted from Nichol Magouirk's Celebrate the Season April 2009 Easter layout - I'm never really too sure about scraplifting and how much is just darn copying. I hope I've made enough adjustments to call it my own. It's just I'm pretty useless when it comes to starting from scratch and I just love Nichol's style so much.



The layout is of our daughter graduating (obviously). It was such a big day and we were very proud of her - she really was unsure about going to Uni but thinks now it was the best thing she has ever done.

Thanks for looking,

Sue

No comments: