Sunday 26 September 2010

Holiday memories

I've had the whole day to myself :) but I did have chores to do :(


But I did find a little bit of spare time to make a couple of cards. The first one is for Saturday Sketch and I've used the print and cut images by Samantha Walker cut on the Silhouette. I am so excited, the Silhouette has a new design programme and it looks AWESOME - just got to get used to it now.

Also had time to fit in another card using some distress inks, my oh my, what a mess! Love playing around with the inks but must remember to keep wiping hands to stop getting fingerprints on everything LOL (and also scan the card straight....)

Have a good week.

Sue
x

2 comments:

chris said...

Moring sue, wow what a couple of beauties, love them both, but adore the top one, I am very fickle when it comes to gingham paper!!
hugs chris xx

Jo said...

Hi Sue, great cards :)
Thank you for joining us at sketch saturday
Jo xx