Monday 15 February 2010

Saturday Sketch

I haven't posted for a while but I have been very busy playing with my Bind it All and made a diary for my daughter, Ashleigh, but forgot to take a picture of it before she went back to Uni! I also made a mini scrapbook using white card for the inserts and lovely flourish paper for the cover. Again, this was for Ashleigh to give as a present to her friend - Ash filled it with photo's of their trip to see Take That last year - her friend was very pleased with it.

Anyway, on to today's card. I've entered this in the Saturday Sketch challenge. I've used a Clarity Stamp and had my iron out and Angelina Fibres and been having a play -and also had a bit of fun with my sewing machine. I've been left with some bits and pieces that I haven't used on this card so am off now to see what I can do with them. Have a good week!

Thanks for looking,

Sue

No comments: