Saturday 18 April 2009

Big Stamp and Scrapbooking Show


Could I really have spent all day just getting these at the Big Stamp and Scrapbooking Show at Ally Pally! I had a great day out and thoroughly enjoyed myself. The journey there was brill and so quick and easy and it was a beautiful sunny day, the long walk up the hill to Alexandra Palace was in glorious sunshine.

This being my first show, I wasn't really sure what to expect. I guess I was a little disappointed in there not being big discounts and bargains - but saying that I managed to squeeze in a couple of hits. When I got my Silhouette I had thought that I wouldn't need any nesties but it is oh so difficult stamping in the centre of a circle or oval that I decided it would be a good idea to just get those two nesties and cut out the scallops on my Silhouette to layer under them. They were selling them in a set of 4 for £60 or £19 each - I suggested to a lady who only had two that we share the offer thus costing us £15 each!

And to the eagle eyed of you, Yes, some Copics - ooohhhh what a treat. Can't wait to have a go with them.
Posted by Picasa