Sunday 5 April 2009

Ashleigh's Birthday

It's my daugher Ashleigh's birthday on Easter Monday so I've got ahead of myself and made a card for her - I'm pretty sure she doesn't read my blog - oops, hope not anyway!

It's a Penny Black stamp coloured in with a variety of methods! Whispers Brushstrokes, Versacolour Cubes, Dovecraft Chalks and Sakura Clear Stardust to add a bit of sparkle and Sakura Souffle for highlighting. The background paper is made by Kaiser - Sir Stampalot were selling them at a reduced price so bought 5 sheets - all different but pretty much similar colours. They are lovely and are double sided - so the colours can match perfectly. I also layered the card with some red handmade paper (not by me) that I have had for ages. It's Your Day stamp is by Hero Arts.


It's not turned out exactly like I thought it would, but I'm pretty pleased with it - hope Ashleigh is!

No comments: