Friday, 12 September 2008
I really fancied having a go at Teabag folding. I'd bought a book ages ago and had a try then but I did it on vellum which I don't think is a very good medium. I was disappointed with the results as where you had to make the folds the paper turns white on the crease . Anyway, I downloaded some free paper off the internet and had a go....
This is the first time I had used peel-offs. I outlined the backing card and all round the shape behind the teabag fold using a purple peel-off trying to bring out the colour purple in the pattern.
Whilst looking on the internet for teabag folding patterns I came across Iris Folding. This looked super and I looked forward to having a go at that next.